The secondary school at Land O' Lakes Christian School, which includes students in seventh through twelfth grade, will prepare your student for higher education and life through:
• A rigorous curriculum that prepares students academically to attend any college.
• Daily Bible instruction to equip students to live by godly character.
• A variety of avenues for student involvement to empower students to lead and serve others.
• Opportunities to discover and refine skills and talents through our Academics, Athletics, Fine Arts, and various elective classes.
• LOLCS High school offers several honors classes and higher level Math and Science courses among its core classes:
• Math: Algebra 1 & 2 (honors), Geometry, Pre-Calculus, Probability and Statistics, Calculus
• Science: Biology (honors), Physical Science (honors), Chemistry (honors), Physics, Anatomy & Physiology
• History: World History, US History (honors), World Geography, Government (honors), Economics
• English: Grammar, Composition, Vocabulary, Spelling, Poetry, and Literature
• Secondary Electives: General Business, Keyboarding, Choir, Speech, Yearbook, Computer Applications 1 & 2, Band, Journalism, Spanish 1 & 2, Handbells, Current Events, Home Economics, Public Speaking, Strings, Physical Education, and Art
Whether it is in the classroom, in our hands-on science lab or computer lab, or on a field trip, LOLCS students are being prepared to serve and lead with wisdom and godliness.
Academic Testing Results