The registration fee is to be paid when the application form is submitted (or re-enrollment request has been submitted via HeadMaster).
Student Comprehensive Fee (SCF)
The student comprehensive covers the cost of most books and supplies, lab fees, testing materials and scoring, school yearbook, student accident insurance, and association fees. This fee is to be paid no later than August 10.
Capital Improvement Fee (CIF)
The $200 Capital Improvement Fee (CIF) paid annually by each school family in two installments, September 1 and February 1, enables the school to accomplish improvement projects. Families participating in any of the scheduled school work days (typically three or four scheduled per year) are able to ‘work off’ the $100 February CIF installment.
All tuition payments are due on the 10th of the month--beginning in August and ending in May. Students attending one or more days of any month will owe the full month’s tuition.
Tuition & Fees 2018-2019
Tuition Comparison Chart 2017-2018
Credit Card Payments
Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted (with a 2% convenience charge) in the school office.
Checks should be made out to “ LOLCS” and can be mailed to the school office or dropped in the Payments box in the school office.
The bookkeeping office and school office are unable to accept cash payments over $25.
If for any reason your student is not accepted by Land O' Lakes Christian School, all fees will be refunded, with the exception of the new student testing fee and registration fee. (SCF is non-refundable after the beginning of the school year). All tuition payments are non-refundable.
• A late fee of $20.00 will be charged if tuition is received after the 10th of the month. (Payments made after the 10th of the month are considered late.)
• Accounts, including tuition and before school care/extended-school-day charges, not paid by the end of the month may result in dismissal of the student from school until the account is brought up-to-date. (It may be possible for the parents to work out a payment plan with the school in order to avoid student dismissal.)
• Report cards will not be released at the end of the nine-week period if any account is in arrears. (This includes Extended School Day charges.)
• Student records cannot be transferred until all accounts are paid in full.
• LOLCS reserves the right to assign all delinquent accounts to a third-party agent/agency for collection and to file with the appropriate credit reporting agencies any balances uncollected beyond 90 days.
Returned Check Fee
There will be a fee of $20.00 for all returned checks.
Financial Scholarship Opportunities
Land O’ Lakes Christian School has two scholarship opportunities for qualifying students:
• Step Up For Students (SUFS) is a corporate tax donation program (no governmental funding) providing private school tuition scholarship opportunities based solely on a family’s income. Land O’ Lakes Christian School’s participation in the SUFS program enables families to apply for tuition scholarship using the criteria set in place by SUFS, and to be awarded a letter of acceptance into SUFS, with renewal options each subsequent year. To learn more about the eligibility criteria set forth by SUFS go to www.stepupforstudents.org
or call 1-877-735-7837.
• LOLCS Scholarships are awarded based on financial need as determined by a third-party verification process through Tuition Aid Data Services (TADS). Interested participants are responsible for the application fee charged by TADS. The maximum amount of scholarships is not to exceed 25% of the tuition amount and is based on the funds actually available. The family is responsible for all other fees and costs associated with enrollment and school participation. Scholarship participants must reapply through TADS each school year. Interested applicants may ask for scholarship applications from the school office.